: Thailand (Khao Yai)
: 09.00 AM - 04.00 PM
: M, Tu, W, Th, F, Sa, Su
Please enter your travel dates to see all date and pricing options.
Travel date range:
- Inclusive government tax.
- Personal expenses
- Excluding coupon different games activities on the farm.
Child Policy :
- Child price : Children Height 90-140 cm.
- The above activities are subject to change without prior notice.
- There are no tours on Monday except if it is a Public Holiday.
- Saturday–Sunday and public holidays: 09.00-11.40 AM and 01.00-03.40 PM, every 20 minutes. Farm Tour Schedule
- Tuesday–Friday: Fixed times are at 10:00 am and 02:00 pm. However tours can be arranged between 09.00-11.40 AM and 1.00-03.40 PM, every 20 minutes if needed.
- Watching a video introducing Farm Chokchai and learning about the rules and regulations to be observed during the visit.
- Dropping at a museum displaying the first set of vehicles, old machinery, used on Farm Chokchai.
- Discovering about the life cycle of dairy cattle; learning about the development and improvement of the Farm Chokchai dairy cattle breed; watching a demonstration of cattle semen collection.
- Learning about our hygienic milking process and the properties of high quality raw milk. Some visitors get the opportunity to milk the cows themselves.
- Touring the dairy plant. This is only 50 meters from the milking parlor.
- Exploring the farm on a caravan tractor while learning about how we run our dairy farm, including: the treatment of dairy cattle at each stage of their growth; the grazing system and the feedlot system, livestock waste management, farm environment management, and feed crop management. Visitors will also learn the technical terms used in agriculture.
- Watching a cowboy show to learn about the history of cowboys and their lives today.
- Participating in cowboy games.
- Enjoying the farm on an ATV.
- Experiencing horseback riding.
- Taking photos in the sunflower field, dragon fruit beds, and the beautiful farm surroundings.
- Visiting the orchard and greenhouse and learning the techniques for growing and taking care of dragon fruit and wheatgrass.
- Witnessing an amazing sheep dog demonstration, another means of managing a livestock herd.
- Getting acquainted with the animals in the Petting Zoo; feeding deer, sheep, camels, and rabbits; and bottle feeding baby calves.
- Enjoying a ride on a pony (only for children).
- Appreciating Farm Chokchai founder?s impressive collection.
- Enjoying a pet show.